Here is an author interview with Andrew Naselli. He is the author of our upcoming book, How to Understand and Apply the New Testament: Twelve Steps from Exegesis to Theology.
- Question #1—Which writers inspire you? C. S. Lewis, D. A. Carson, John Piper
- Question #2—Do you have a specific spot where you enjoy writing most? My treadmill desk
- Question #3—What book are you reading now? The Collected Works of John Piper
- Question #4—What advice would you give to aspiring writers? Read a lot. And read outstanding writing.
- Question #5—Favorite sport to watch? NBA basketball
- Question #6—Favorite food? A chicken burrito bowl at Chipotle
- Question #7—Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla
- Question #8—Favorite animal? Leviathan
- Question #9—The Lord of the Rings or The Chronicles of Narnia? Narnia. Tolkien is longwinded.
- Question #10—If you have a favorite book of the Bible, what is it and why? Paul’s letter to the Romans. I think it’s the greatest literature in the history of the world.
How can readers discover more about you and your work?