The Triune God edited by Ronald L. Kohl
Summary: While the workings of the Trinity challenge our understanding, Bible-believing Christians cannot let themselves downplay the Trinity or ignore it. We find the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit each present throughout the pages of Scripture—and each equally deserving of our love and reverence.
This book, while not attempting to define or explain the Trinity, dedicates equal space to examining the qualities and roles of each member as we find them in the Bible, to help us grow in our knowledge and understanding. To do so, the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals has gathered essays from leading pastors and preachers on:
GOD THE FATHER
- Bryan Chapell The Greatness of God • The Love of God
- Richard D. Phillips The Holiness of God • The Wrath of God
- Kevin DeYoung The Truth of God
GOD THE SON
- D. A. Carson The Glory of the Son • Our Risen Savior
- Joel R. Beeke The Incarnate Word • The Cross of Christ
- Iain M. Duguid The Life and Ministry of Jesus
GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT
- D. A. Carson Streams of Living Water
- Michael S. Horton The Age of the Spirit
- Philip Graham Ryken Born of the Spirit
- Hywel Jones Life in the Spirit
- R. C. Sproul Holy Spirit, Counselor
These addresses will make us more familiar with each person of the Trinity and will show us how to rightly respond to each one. The more we know how to relate to the Trinity, the more we can enrich our love for our triune God.
About the Editor:
RONALD L. KOHL is the senior pastor of Grace Bible Fellowship Church in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, and he organizes the annual Quakertown Conference on Reformed Theology. Prior to that, Ron was a youth pastor and a sports journalist. He still writes sports reports for his local newspaper.
Like us on Facebook: P&R Publishing
Follow us on Twitter: @prpbooks